Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Troegs Nugget Nectar


One of our new beers on tap here at Mudville 9 is Troegs Nugget Nectar and I highly suggest you try it. Before today, I had never tried this but now I will definitely be ordering it a lot.



The beer pours into a nice amber color with a pleasant, but not strong scent. It has a very strong, hoppy taste that lingers in your mouth and is quite delicious. It pairs very well with both poultry and cheddar cheese so I recommend trying this with Mudville’s wings (I prefer sweet BBQ) and their cheddar cheese fries. 

At 7.5% alcohol- which you cannot taste- I think this is the perfect beer to pair with a meal. It is crisp and clean and will not leave your mouth feeling overpowered. This is a must-try next time you’re in Mudville 9, but since we change our beers up pretty often, better come in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment